Thursday, August 6, 2009

First Stop: Pet Society


PET SOCIETY: One of the first popular game applications in Facebook


I remember last mid-year of 2008 in which my friend is inviting me to try facebook. (Oh yeah, I just joined last year, lol). I was so hesitant to try it since there are a lot of social networking sites that I have already encountered but didn't impress me. But then, my friend still insisted for me to join facebook. So I tried. My first question was, what am I gonna do now? Then she gave me the first game application that she wants me to try.

What was that? Tantananan (with audience applause effect hehe)... our all time favorite Pet Society!


At first, I wasn't even enjoying this application at all. I was like, "What the hell am I gonna do with a nude pet, an empty room, a soap, a brush, a ball?"

And then out of boredom, I began exploring the game. Then, I don't know what happened but as long as I stay in the game and continuing to explore everything, I became more and more excited about what's the game is going to offer me. It's like Pet Society has a secret magic that is not so appealing at first but when you attempted to explore it a little bit, you will become clingy to this application. Yeah, that's the exact word, "clingy", you don't want to leave your pet anymore. Ha ha!


It was like when you're visiting your friends and saw new items, there is a feeling that you MUST have that item! Then you will begin finding yourself getting mad when you lost a race, inviting a lot of friends so that you have a lot to visit everyday, play the rope, ball, and the frisbee, and even giving time to pass through the trees that you can see around the pet society community, JUST TO GET COINS! Ha ha!


I even remember that I am bribing someone else before just to give me the item that she has. That's how I am desperate to have that item before!

I am so poor before, I'm just like this:

Photobucket

But out of addiction, I am now this:

Photobucket

(Oh yeah, my pet is just preparing for flood that may come, it's been raining for almost a week now LOL!)

I really don't know what happened but I've been playing this game application for almost a year now, and still a fan of this certified hit! Kudos to Playfish for that!

I thought this game is just for girls who love to dress pets, decorate houses, and shop for items, but I was DEFINITELY WRONG! I have a lot of guy friends who love this facebook application. They even beg me for gifts. Ha ha! When I am visiting internet shops here in our place, there are a lot of people, (guys, gals, kids, oldies), who are playing ropes, having race, visiting their friends' houses, and passing on the trees.... yes they are all playing PET SOCIETY!

I will be posting some updates here soon about this game because I am sooo loving this game. I will be posting some of my pictures too to share my idea on how I decorate my rooms. (It is so addicting I want more rooms!) Ha ha ha! So guys, just stay there and wait for more updates! This is just an introduction, wait for some more!

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment