Saturday, August 8, 2009

Next Stop: Restaurant City

RESTAURANT CITY: Next addiction.....


Okay, now let's proceed to another facebook game application created again by no other than Playfish. Oh yeah, it seems Playfish is doing a good job in creating games that will create addiction amongst people of all ages. After feeding and brushing your pet, playing and shopping with your pet and visiting houses of your friends' pets, why don't we let them rest for a while and move to the next level of gaming. Yes, why don't we start opening up our own restaurant? Let's play RESTAURANT CITY!


Unlike Pet Society, I found Restaurant City interesting at the moment I first used the application. I was already attached to the game while I was just playing my first 30 minutes. Here, you are already panicking why the customers are leaving even if your waiters and chefs are 100% productive. You will also panic if you don't know how to expand your business with a limited amount of coins since you still use your coins to maintain your employees' productivity. And with that, it will make the game more challenging thus more interesting to play.

Photobucket

(Here's gonna happen if I left my employees starved to death LOL )


One thing I love about this game is that I can hire my friends to be my employees. It was just fun to imagine what will happen if that is for real. Ha ha! I even had a chance to make fun of some of my friends by being assigned to as a cleaner. Here in this picture, I assigned my cousin to be my cleaner in which he really reacted too much, and for me that is fun!

Photobucket

(I bet he's not enjoying to be a cleaner in my restaurant haha)


It is also enjoyable when you and your friends are bragging each other's new item in your newly built restaurant. We even named our restaurants as crazy as you can imagine. And then here's the time that we realize we need to level up our own menu to earn more experience points. That is so chaotic when we all found out about that but it was fun! Everybody is having their secret deals in exchanging ingredients, you will even find your friend adding a lot of friends just to get free ingredients, and I even found myself bribing my rare items in Pet Society just to get the ingredients I needed. Well, desperate times really happen. LOL!


Right now, I'm still in the crisis of the willingness to change my restaurant's facade but I can't because I don't have enough coins. My new interior (effect of renovating it little by little) now doesn't match my facade. But it's fine, I am still working on it. You'll see in the pictures that my interior really didn't match my facade. Ha ha!

Photobucket

My Interior.... looks formal.. but then wait for my facade........

Photobucket

Tanan! My facade is way too far with my interior, it looks like it's a different restaurant from the first picture haha!



Right now, the new things are the three dishes in every menu (playfish wants my circle of friends to be chaotic again after being peaceful for a very long time after achieving our top level dishes haha), and there is also the sound that you can pick on that may be the theme of your restaurant. I still remember when I joined Restaurant City, it's just tables and chairs and the pride of having the teleport stove. Now, there are these functional items like the toilets and sinks as well as the expensive atomic stove.



Well, Restaurant City is still doing their very best to improve the facebook application they created which proved to be very popular in the facebook community. Job well done! I'll be expecting for more new things, and I'll post it here as soon as I found out about it. Keep on coming back!



Ciao!



1 comment: